Friday, April 23, 2010

Catch Up

Tony is just amazed at Evie and loves his little sister. He loves to lay next to her.
Tony just loves his sister!! What more can I say, he is so proud to be a big brother. Every time I take the camera out he has to be in it with her.

He always wants to hold her. Today he said, "Mom, I haven't held Evie yet today. Can I hold her?"

She is tired of pictures and he just loves to be with her. If we go anywhere, he asks, "Is Evie going with us"

We took a walk the other day and Tony wanted to sit in the stroller with her. They love eachother, why not while it lasts. They both fit and it was cute. He was so proud of himself holding her and being the big bro. "She likes this, she's smiling at me, she likes me"

3 Months old!! Time has flown and she is getting bigger and yes, I think the cheeks are too!! She is a good eater when she wants to be. But if Tony is around she will NOT eat.

Almost always a happy girl. As long as someone is with her she loves her swing. We have to be in the room with her though. This is her seat while I am making dinner, we keep eachother company. Some times Tony is sitting right next to her on the floor, playing with her and making her laugh.

Just a happy girl. I love her smile.



Okay, so Tony doesn't take naps anymore, but he just need to take a "rest". He has fallen asleep sitting right next to me while I'm feeding or burping Evie. He'll fall asleep on my shoulder and they will both sleep. Sometimes all three of us.

1 Month old and such a doll!

6 Comments:

Blogger Aubrey said...

She's so cute! And those cheeks crack me up, so adorable. Lillian starting to get cute little rolls.

April 27, 2010 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Cute pictures! Evie is such a little cutie...I think Collin already has his eye on her! :)

April 27, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Hailey said...

I love it! She's such a chunk! So cute

April 28, 2010 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

Aww! Tony is such a sweet big brother! Evie is a lucky girl! I LOVE her cheeks! I want to kiss em! :)

April 29, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger sharon said...

Love that smile. Evie is lucky to have a big brother like Tony!!

May 6, 2010 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Ale said...

Hi Stephanie!! finally meeting your baby girl, when i moved you were still pregnant, nice to know whats been going on with your little family!!!

February 3, 2011 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home