Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day

We went up to Provo Falls. It was gorgeous, I've never been up there before, we loved it!! Tony and I headed up there without dad, sadly, he had to work.

Tony and I went off on our own little hike... looking for animals. We ended up sinking in a marsh land!!! New shoes, not so pretty anymore, but I got them clean.

Tony thought it was fun to sink, and then wash it off in the water!!

He is such an outdoor man!! He loves to be up in the mountains!!

Tony was so big hiking the side of the falls. He loves to hike and is a real trooper!!

Thanks Mom, Dad, Chelle and Tiffy for taking us up there, we had so much fun!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie Williams said...

What a fun Labor Day!

September 16, 2009 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

Beautiful!

September 16, 2009 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

My kids say we need to go camping and hiking with you guys again.

September 16, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Looks like you had a great time. Hiking is so fun!

September 16, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Hailey said...

Cute!! That looks like so much fun! I can't wait for Baby Evie to come!

September 16, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger sharon said...

looks like you had fun! great pics!

September 17, 2009 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!I wish I could go.

October 13, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home