Monday, August 31, 2009

Standing Up!


So the other day we went to a cousins soccer game @ a Riverton Park. Tony needed to go to the bathroom. At a park, do you think they were decent? No not really!! Ew Gross!!
I stood Tony on the toilet bowl, legs spread out onto each side of the toilet. He doesn't stand at home so, I gave him a little bit of help. At home we sit, but because they were "icky" and "Cucky" he could stand.
Thankgoodness to being potty trained he just goes at home. Well, today, I heard him say "I'm gonna stand" I ran from the kitchen to the bathroom yelling "no, don't sand, sit down, Tony, sit down"!!! At the time I reached the bathroom doorway, I saw his underware and shorts laying in the middle of the floor. I watched him take ONE giant step ontop of the toilet bowl. Then comes this stream of yellow in the bowl, I watched silently. What else was I supposed to do @ that point?? He was already peeing!!
Then the stream hits his foot, "Oh Gosh!" he says and tries to correct it by adjusting himself and gets all the way down his leg. (At this point I'm laughing and trying to hide it, I loved him saying "oh gosh"). Then he picks up that foot, now spraying the seat, he adjusts himself again and squirts his other leg!!! I lost it, Come on now, that is funny!! Just picture it, It was hillarious. It's a good thing I was in a good mood!!
I grew up with all girls and have only heard of these boy potty stories. Thankgoodness it wasn't too bad. I know it's gross but funny too!
I obviously didn't get a picture of him actually making the mess, but I thought it was so funny, that I had to take a pic. and post it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

oh the joys of having a boy! I can't even tell you how many times a day I clean up around the toilet. Is it really that hard to aim?!? Cute story!

August 31, 2009 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

That is just so funny. Tony's always funny.

September 1, 2009 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Lyndee said...

that is funny :)

September 1, 2009 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

That is funny - and something I guess I get to look forward to.

September 1, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Too cute! Where is my shower list!
tbowdog@aol.com

September 2, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Steph, How funny, and how cute. Now I sure hope he didn't stand like you showed him @ the park did he now? Lol:) Micah still has those days, but I actually think it is on purpose he aims for the shower! go fish

September 4, 2009 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger sharon said...

Tony sounds like a real cutie. gotta love a boy who at least tries to do things himself. we put cheerios in the toilet for our little guy when he was growing up. He hit those targets pretty good.

September 12, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home