Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Lights

We took trax downtown to see the lights on Temple Square. Tony loved the idea of a train, especially the fast one!! Yes, my coat barely fits, it's called being 9 months pregnant! All that walking was great though. I have to admit, I have been some what of a heater lately, and was nice and toasty, the others were a little cold! Sorry, boys.
We went with the Waite's. Tony and Grace had lots of fun in the snow and seeing all the pretty lights and nativities. After we were all done, we stopped at the Lion House for some Hot Chocolate, Thanks guys it was alot of fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

Awww! I always miss Salt Lake this time of year! I wish I could see the lights at Temple Square! Tony is so big! I can't believe it!

December 17, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Char said...

I'm a little jealous! I miss going to Temple Square this time of year too. Sounds like you had lots of fun, though!

December 18, 2009 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

So much fun! You know my sister has never seen the lights! I was telling her all my childhood memories of Temple Square and Thanksgiving Point and she wasn't able to share in them, so sad.

December 21, 2009 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Hailey said...

So cute!! Do you have to buy a pregnant coat? That is my question. It looks good though

January 6, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home