Sunday, September 6, 2009

Today at church

WHAT HAPPENED AT CHURCH....
I ran into Sarah in the hall after sunday school. She said she just saw Tony and that he went to the bathroom. I asked if Mike was with him, she said no!!!
He is in nursery and the nursery helper stood outside of the mens restroom and let him go!!!!! Whatever happened to getting the mom??
After church, Bro. Williams was in the hall and said he saw Tony in the bathroom, he used the urinal! How in the world does he even know how to use one of those?? I always take him to the bathroom. (Mike has a thing with public restrooms). Has Tony ever seen a urinal??? Bro. Gramse was in there too and said, "k bud, pull up your pants" when he was done.
Did he wash his hands?
Did he miss and make a mess?
Did he get his clothes?
Do you even flush one of those things???? I don't know!!
Did he go back to class and have treats after not washing his hands and has pee all over his clthes???
Does he stink? (I wouldn't know, my sniffer isn't upto par in that dept. I always had to check Tony's diapers, I couldn't smell it)
Tony said he washed his hands, but he said he made a mess!! He also said he didn't get wet. "I did it all by myslef" with the look of approval from mom. Well, who cleans that up if he really made a mess?
I got home and took his clothes off and washed him!!

Next time I sure hope they come get me!!
Funny, YES and NO!! I don't really like him in the mens room by himself, and other men telling and/or showing him what to do!

7 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

WoW! I think we need to re-train the nursery leaders...last SUnday I found BLake and COle running wild in the halls when they should have been in nursery! Thank Heavens Collin was fussing in RS and I had to take him out just in time to find them! :) I would feel weird too having some one else showing Blake how to use the potty! :)

September 6, 2009 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 7, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

So sorry that happened to both of you. We are working on it.

September 7, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Brittany and Rob said...

I would totally be freakin out too! That is pretty hilarious but I could see Tony being to proud of himself! :)

September 7, 2009 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

HaHaHa! That's awesome! What a big boy! Go Tony!

September 8, 2009 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

Oh yah - that's one of those awkward, not sure how to react stories. Yay for Tony going by himself though.

September 9, 2009 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger sharon said...

Way to go Tony for being such a big boy. Daddies don't get it sometimes do they? Follow them into the bathroom don't stand out in the hall or send someone else. Hang in there Steph, your little boy is growing up.

September 12, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home