Monday, September 21, 2009

His Love of Babies

Tony has this new desire to hold babies!! I loves almost with a passion! He asks everytime we are around Josie, "Can I hold "baby Josie"? He adds baby before every babies name. If they are crying, he wants to give them that binki. He does these cool tricks and anything he can think of that is funny right in front of them till they laugh. Then with a big smile he says "baby soso thinks I'm funny" and then goes back to making them laugh.
If they are laying on a blanket, he'll run get his just so he can be right next to them! Look at that smile, what can I say he loves babies! We baby sat Baby Josie the other day, and he helped feed her, gave her toys, made her laugh, held her, layed with her, read her books. He says, I'm a good helper, huh mom?" "I'm a good big brother" All I can say, is I hope it sticks with him!! He is a big help, and I am so grateful for him!! I love him so much!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aubrey said...

Oh, he's going to be a great big brother. And Josie and Lizzie are getting so big!

September 23, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home