Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OCD??


Lines, lines, and more lines. Tony always puts his toys and other things in a line. He'll ask me to come play dinosaurs, animals, cars, the list goes on. Most of the time we'll play for a couple minutes and then he'll put them in a line and he'll tell me not to touch them. I have teased him once or twice, to see what happens.... "no, mom they go right here" he'll say.
Me: "well, don't you want to play dinos?"
Tony: "We are, lets play"
Still not allowed to move the animal out of line.
I came into the room the other day to find pillows in the line. A little OCD you think?

5 Comments:

Blogger Lyndee said...

that is funny! :)

April 29, 2009 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

He is such a silly boy!! I remember the day we walked into your house and there were elephants lined up in the front room. Too funny!

April 29, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

Swim caps, Popsicles, popcorn, and OCD?! What a fantastic boy you have. Maybe one day my son will decide to line things up neatly - until then my living room and his bedroom floor are in a perpetual state of messiness.

April 30, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

So cute, he is totally normal.

April 30, 2009 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger sharon said...

I have a daughter that's like that.
Her name is Aubrey. let's hope her son stays just like his daddy. Love your little Tony, Steph.

May 1, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home