Saturday, January 17, 2009

OUCH!!!


Yes, that huge red mark is a long welt!!! How'd I get it you might ask? I bet you wouldn't guess I did it to myself...
I was doing a new work out video. Tae Bo's Utlimate Body Boot Camp came with a set of bands. Well, apparentlyI didn't have the bands in the right place, so it came back and snapped my leg!!!! It killed and left an immediate long red welt and bruise!! From the top of my knee down to the bottom of my calf. You bet I'm not going to wear a short skirt to church tomorrow!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lyndee said...

I think you are getting a little violent over there! you should stop that! :)

January 17, 2009 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

So sorry I wasn't there when it happened, or maybe that was a good thing. I love seeing people get hurt, I probably would have giggled, and then felt bad.

January 18, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

owie!!! YOu know you just did that so you would have one to match Tony's, lol, jk!

January 18, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger sharon said...

Stephanie, I don't think that is what those exercise bands are used for. I mean if you want attention from others I'm sure there are other ways to get it.

January 18, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I knew that excercise was hazardous to your health, that's why I don't do it :-)

January 18, 2009 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

Double Ouch! For both you and Tony.

January 19, 2009 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

Looks pretty painful! Hope it feels better!

January 20, 2009 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

That is exactly why I don't workout! I would be in pretty bad shape. :) Hope your leg gets feeling better...it looks like it hurt quite a bit.

January 22, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home