Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fun before the cold

We wanted to just get out of the house right before Halloween. Tony loves to just run and we thought Gardner Village would be fun to see with all the witches!! Well, Tony didn'tcare for any of them, just the ducks and the candy store!!! He was in a goofy mood and just wanted to explore, climb, and see everything. So Mike just snapped some cute pictures of him.
If we can get him to sit for just 3 seconds it might be long enough for us to get a picture of him. He just sees things and has to explore. He say's "Wow, mom!!! Look, what this?" or "Wow, mom!!! look at that ...." He runs from one thing to another! The minute he spots the camera he is out!! Good luck mom.
He loves mom!! I'll tell him "I love you" He replies with "I love you to mom" It sound so grown up. He'll ramdonly come up to me and put his arm around my neck and rest his head on mine, look up at me and just smile the sweetest innocent smile. It just makes me melt.!! I Love you Tony! Moments like that just make all the hard times not worth mentioning.

4 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

Awww! What a sweetheart!

November 14, 2008 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

That picture up in the right hand corner of you and Tony is so perfect. I really love it.

November 14, 2008 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

And tag, your it. Se my blog for details.

November 14, 2008 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Kellie Glade said...

How cute! I can't wait until Raegan starts talking more.

November 15, 2008 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home