Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm back

Hey Everyone!!!

I've been very busy, distracted and occupied. I haven't blogged since what May? Well, here is a little catch up....Mike Tony & I have had a great summer!!!! We did a ton of things around town. I finished my basement, we went to Flaming Gorge, This is the Park @ Heritage Point, lots of camping, hiking, I've been playing volleyball on a couple leagues, TONY'S 2 yr. birthday, Lagoon, swimming, fireworks, more swimming, youth conference, girls camp, weekend in Midway with friends (thanks Angie), couple girls nights out while my sister Chelle who was home from school, (Love you Chelle), girls night out with my sister in laws, lots of bar b-q's. Grandma went on mission & 6 weeks into it she fell down a cement staircase and shattered her shoulder, she had surgery and therapy had time to heal and was sent right back out to where she originally was in Croatia. All of this and we've had company through it all!!! My sisters condo building caught on fire. So, she lives here with her Husband, Ray and their baby Lizzy.

Where ever water could be found, you would find Tony. He is such a fish, he never wants to leave the water!!! From the lake, to a pool, to splash pads, to a puddle of water, we found it all!Just the splish and splashes were not enough for him. Somehow he was able to get soaked from just a puddle. He loves to be submereged into it all.


2 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

What a cute little fishie! It sounds like it was a fun, busy summer!

October 28, 2008 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Hailey said...

yeah, I'm so glad you're back, I was about to give up on you. HOw fun, cute pictures.

October 28, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home