Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Big Brown Eyes

I noticed one day that Tony was particulary paying attention to me putting my makeup on. I didn't think anything of it until later. I gave him the mascara tube, I know that was dumb of me, but he hasn't figured out how to open it yet, so I thought. After I gave it to him I ran to help Mike with something and realized it got really quiet!!! Hmmm what could he be doing. I instantly thought, he couldn't have until I saw this.....
I have to be careful with Tony. If he wants soemthing bad enoughhe will figure it out!! He is very talented and SMART!! He picks up on things sometimes way to quick!!!



I don't think he needs it! Do you? He is Hansome anyway. He already is blessed with his dads dark long eye lashes that we girls want!! It always seems the boys get those!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lyndee said...

How funny! how come your pictures are slightly green? Is It just my computer?

June 24, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

He is so cute and big! And yes very handsome, doesn't really need the mascara at all. :)

June 25, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Tracy Smythe said...

He's going to love those mascara pictures when he's older! Isn't it amazing how little hands can somehow get into anything and everything? Tony is so cute...we love those big brown eyes!

June 25, 2008 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

That is so funny, maybe his neighbors thought him how to do that??????

June 26, 2008 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

YaY! We found your blog! I love the mascara pictures! We have some very similar ones of Logan recently! Silly boys!

I can't believe how big Tony is! What a cutie! It was so fun catching up with you on the phone the other day! Can't wait to see you in December!
Love, Summer

September 13, 2008 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Shawn A. said...

At least your not addicted to blogging like my wife is. HA, HA, HA.

September 26, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home